The Hotel Elegante is located at: 2886 S. Circle Dr. , Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Reservations may be made at DCA 2018 hotel reservations or by calling the hotel at (800) 981-1012 and refer to the Dalmatian Club of America.
Please note that all attendees have until 4/6/2018 to make their reservations at the group rate. Once this date has passed, the discounted rate will not be available and attendees will receive the best available rate at that time
• Double Queen, or Standard King- $109.00 Single or Double occupancy, $119 triple occupancy, $129 quadruple occupancy for May 3-15, 2018
• Rates include complimentary high-speed Internet access, complimentary breakfast and complimentary parking.
• A maximum of four adults and four dogs per room is permitted.
• Children 12 and under free stay free with a paid adult.
• Reservations must be cancelled by 10 PM April 18, 2018 to avoid a penalty of one-night room and tax.
• PET DEPOSIT: A non-refundable pet deposit of $50.00 for 1-2 dogs and $75 for 3-4 dogs will be charged for each room in which a dog is present. The guest will be responsible for any damages in excess of their deposit.
Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, just off Route I-25 on the south end of Colorado Springs, this hotel offers a free shuttle service within a 3-mile radius, including the Colorado Springs Airport and downtown Colorado Springs. Warmly decorated rooms and suites offer pillow-top mattresses, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, coffee makers and desks. There’s an indoor and an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, business center and a Starbucks.
DCA HOTEL POLICY
“Any exhibitor who allows his/her dogs to be loose and unattended in a room or to damage hotel property and does NOT immediately contact the hotel management to make proper restitution, will be subject to Show Committee action which could result in the loss of AKC privileges.” If it is determined by the Committee hearing that the rules are being neglected and destruction and/or misuse of property is taking place, the Committee has the authority to correct the problem or seek AKC suspension.”
• A maximum number of four dogs are permitted in each guest room.
• Guests with dogs in the room must display the door hanger provided at check in.
• Dogs left unattended in the rooms must be in crates on top of plastic provided at check-in.
• No puppies under the age of 4 months are permitted in a guest room.
• All guests must use designated walk areas for all dogs. Pickup and disposal of waste in provided containers is the responsibility of the owner.
• No dog bathing is permitted in hotel rooms for any reason. Dog bathing facilities are available at the hotel. Owners should bring their own toweling for bathing dogs.
• Housekeepers will not service rooms in which dogs are loose and unattended.
• Individual guests are responsible for any damage to a guest room or any hotel property or personal injury. This includes, but is not limited to, replacement of carpets if odors or stains cannot be removed with traditional cleaning methods. It would be wise to check your room before moving in for any preexisting damage and report it immediately to the front desk.
• Dogs must always be on leashes when not in guest rooms.